We Did It!!

Congratulations Symphonic Band! You did very well on your music festivals this spring- we scored a full 10 points higher than last year and received the highest ratings since I have been at TJHS. The jazz and concert bands also performed well and I know we will bring the same spirit to our spring concert.

I am proud of all of you. I expect to continue to grow and improve next year. For those of you who are leaving us for high school, we will miss you but I am confident that you will do well in your future musical endeavors.

Concert Band at Great America

Concert Band at Great America

Santa Cruz Jazz Festival

Santa Cruz Jazz Festival

2 thoughts on “We Did It!!

1. I am going to miss our bands so much. I started crying tonight and I’m sure I’ll start bawling on the last day of school. Thank you so much Mrs. Carpenter! You’re the best and I never would have gotten anywhere near this far without you. Next year I’m going to come visit you every chance I get and I just want to thank you again for everything you’ve done for us. šŸ™‚

2. I LOVE!! Mickey in this picture. Its awesome šŸ™‚ but I also think we did awesome this year. Disneyland was sooooo much fun this year. Im gonna miss it next year.